We offer a wide range of operations and maintenance support services to our telecommunication operator customers.
Our typical first-line-maintenance and field operations functions include the responsibility for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of switching, base station controller/radio network controller and transmission equipment as well as base station/Node B sites. We often act as a field extension of our customers' network operations center and Tier-2/3 network engineering teams and perform a variety of corrective maintenance under the direction of the network operations center as well as regularly scheduled preventive maintenances.
Some typical examples of our operations and maintenance services activities include:
- On-site corrective maintenance and troubleshooting
- Regularly scheduled and ad-hoc preventative maintenance activities
- Hardware spares management
- Post-acceptance RF optimisation
- Implementation of network performance analysis as well as performance improvement
- Power and environmental system maintenance
- Transmission and microwave system maintenance
- Implementation of software update and bug fixes